A Degree is not enough:
- What did you do other than study for your degree whilst at university?
- What did you gain from these experiences and how did you develop your personal skills as a result?
- How do you think this helped with applications for graduate employment?
- Looking back what would you do differently if you had your time over again?
Session 2 – Get Ahead – Get Experience:
- What work experience did you do and why did you chose this?
- How did you find your work experience?
- What did you learn/gain from work experience and what skills did you develop?
- How did this help you with your career planning and with applications for graduate employment?
Session 3 – Countdown to Graduation:
- What career planning activities did you take part in whilst you were at university?
- What did you do after you graduated and what did you gain from this?
- What are you currently doing and how did you find your current position/employer?
- In your opinion what made you successful in securing this position?
- What would be your advice to current final year students?